IG Tour Membership Criteria, Policies and Objectives.
- Membership of the IG Tour is open to professional and amateur golfers that are current or past members of PGA's, Amateur Federations and Unions or other recognised golfing bodies.
- Membership is open to players that are current or have been members of other Tours, and that have demonstrated to have an acceptable golfing ability(track record).
- Amateur golfers that have an amateur golfer HCP 4,4.
- A limited number of players invited by the organisers of the IG Tour that have the ability and record to compete on the IG Tour.
- The organisers have the exclusive right of refusal regarding the membership and entry of any competitior, amateur or professional, that does not meet the above mentioned conditions, and does not conform and comply to the codes of conduct, ethics, sportsmanship, behaviour past and present, and adherence to the etiquette and rules of golf.
- The IG Tour will be played on some of the finest golf courses and facilities in the region, and all participants must adhere to each of the host clubs and courses regulations and conditions.
- Tour Membership can be suspended without refund, should the Member not participate in any of the tournaments in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Series.
- Members will informed of all the regulations and conditions of participation, which must be accepted by the Members. These especially refer to conduct, etiquette associated to professional golf events.
- The objective of the IG Tour is provide players with a practice, play and competitive atmosphere, preparing players for high level golf, and provide participants with a value for money playing option throughout the year, along with a enjoyable stay on the Iberian Peninsula.